Provide Visitor Request and Base Access information by July 31, 2017.
1. Submit the following Visitor Request information to your Facility Security Officer (FSO). Check with your FSO to ensure your visitor request has been put into JPAS.
- Attendee’s name
- Name of course – DOT&E Ground Vehicle Survivability and Force Protection Short Course
- SMO code – 7T9885
- Primary POC's name – Ed Barshaw (use in first field of 17-1 form)
- Event POC’s name – Frank Gostomski
- Event POC’s phone number – 410-273-7722
- Security POC – Holly Jones
- Security phone number – 443-360-4600
- Date of visit – 8/22/2017
- End date of visit – 8/24/2017
2. Once your JPAS visit request has been submitted, download the Need-to-Know Verification Form, have it completed, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org (send via encrypted email or via SAFE site).
3. To obtain Base Access, download the 17-1 Form, complete the form, and submit them to email@example.com (send via encrypted email or via SAFE site).
If you are having problems viewing a PDF, particularly in Chrome or Firefox, please download it to your local machine and open it in Adobe Reader/Acrobat, not in your browser. There may be fields that are not compatible with your browser's PDF plugin. To directly download the file, right click on the link and click "Save link as..."