IEEE/AIAA 38th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC) will host their forum on 8 - 12 September 2019 in San Diego, CA. This forum is intended to provide free discussions of new ideas, research, development, and applications in order to stimulate and inspire pioneering work in digital avionics and related areas.
The objectives of this event are:
- To acquire high-quality technical papers for publication in a DASC proceedings and other appropriate publications such as the AIAA Journal of Aircraft and IEEE Systems Magazine.
- To provide a meeting that will further the progress of AIAA and IEEE entities, including societies, technical committees, and local sections, and thereby better serve the interests of all AIAA and IEEE members and the community at large.
- To provide an atmosphere that strengthens the interpersonal rapport of a large number of engineers and scientists interested in specialized and closely-related fields.
- To provide an exhibition of current hardware and software products, methods, and tools.
- To provide instruction in advances in digital avionics and encourage and reward student academic participation.