November 10, 2020 - November 12, 2020
VirtualSource: National Defense Industrial Association
The 2020 Virtual Systems and Mission Engineering Conference is for the systems engineering community to come together to discuss improving acquisition and performance of defense programs and systems—all from the comfort of their own homes or offices.
- Gain insight on improving acquisition and performance of defense programs and systems.
- Hear from U.S. Department of Defense program managers, systems engineers, chief scientists, engineers, and managers.
- Participate in Q&As with session speakers and have your most pressing systems engineering questions answered.
- View handouts to supplement and enhance your virtual experience.
- Network and build relationships with like-minded professionals during virtual networking opportunities.
This link does not constitute an endorsement of the content therein nor any assurance of its accuracy or quality.