January 6, 2020 - January 10, 2020Conference | Source: AIAA
The AIAA SciTech Forum will bring together experts from across the globe to share ideas on a variety of technical disciplines and explore the aerospace industry’s contributions to a sustainable future.
Five Reasons You Should Attend the Forum
The 2020 AIAA SciTech Forum is headed to sunny Orlando, FL, at the Hyatt Regency Orlando! There are many reasons why you should attend the forum, but we’ve narrowed it down to the top five.
1. Innovation Starts Here
- AIAA SciTech Forum and its predecessors have been delivering aerospace research and technology findings that have driven innovative developments for more than 50 years. The 2020 forum will explore how our industry is using advanced technology to drive a better and more sustainable future for all.
2. Papers, Papers, Papers
- Your peers will present over 2,400 technical presentations on the latest innovations spanning 50 aerospace research topics that will drive advancements in the industry.
3. Make Connections
- The forum will bring together nearly 5,000 participants from across the globe representing hundreds of government, academic, and private institutions. You’ll have daily networking opportunities to meet prospective employers, engage with industry leadership, and connect with your peers.
4. Learn Skills
- Stay at the top of your game by registering for a pre-forum course or workshop. Each year, new courses are added to the slate of educational offerings.
5. Hear From Experts
- The high-profile speakers and panelists participating in the plenary sessions and Forum 360s are proven business leaders and innovators. They are thought leaders with their fingers on the pulse of the aerospace industry.