September 14, 2021 - September 16, 2021
Nashville, TNMeeting | Source: Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA)
The AAAA Annual Summit is the only opportunity for the entire Army aviation community to gather in one place at one time to focus solely on aviation.
Who to Expect in Attendance:
- Active duty and retired soldiers, industry, acquisition, research & development, veterans, maintenance, logistics, simulation, Special Operations, electronic warfare, training and doctrine, MEDEVAC, U.S. Army National Guard, U.S. Army Reserves, and Army aviation leadership
- Aviation project and product managers (PMs/PdMs)
- Army leadership to include the Army Chief of Staff and Acquisition Executive
- Army Aviation senior leaders (Six Pack+)
- Army National Guard State Army aviation officers (SAAO’s)
- Nearly 400 exhibiting companies
Maintain and strengthen existing relationships and reach new customers with face-to-face meetings. Network and make connections with colleagues and senior leaders throughout the defense industry.
This link does not constitute an endorsement of the content therein nor any assurance of its accuracy or quality.