It’s our 10th successful Autonomous Vehicles Conference. To mark the occasion, Autonomous Vehicles Silicon Valley (AVSV) has never been more engaging: 65+ speakers on site, 10+ hours of networking, and over 50 dedicated content sessions.
Partnerships in the mobility space are flourishing, challenging the status quo in the automotive sector and broadening the ecosystem that autonomous vehicles (AVs) operate within. AVSV 2020 will gather 300+ mobility experts together--from chief product officers, chief engineers, CEOs, and heads of safety for autonomous platforms, ADAS, and autonomous technology.
Join what our delegates call the “most engaging” [Executive Director, GM] AV event on the market as we delve into the different aspects of the systems, vehicle, and customer journey.
Systems Journey: Continuing AVSV’s emphasis on technical content for an engineering audience, sit in on this track to tackle topics around simulation and safety, multifutures prediction, AI, ML, HMI, and more.
Vehicles Journey: Troubleshoot post-production AV challenges in this track, looking at the vehicle ecosystem and building infrastructure to support AVs, connectivity, communication, data, privacy, and SOTA updates.
Customer Journey: Post-deployment services and maintenance - What do AV fleets, autonomous shuttles, and autonomous flights look like in practice? This series of sessions will showcase the use cases for AVs and the social impact of MaaS.
Self-drive your experience at AVSV 2020 with:
- Think Tank Discussions: Customize your learning experience and have your voice heard in our interactive round-table discussion groups.
- Professional Growth: Join our tracks of content dedicated to professional growth, development, and training.
- #AVWomen Breakfast and Recognition: Just one of our social-impact initiatives, join AutoIQ in honoring the women who make the automotive industry great at our #AVWomen Networking Breakfast.
- Social Impact Awards: Know of a mobility company with huge social impact? Nominate them for our first annual Social Impact Awards!
- Start-Up Launchpad: Our second start-up launchpad - sit in while industry experts choose the winner! Interested in applying? Submit an application on our website.
Don’t miss out on the essential annual gathering for the AV community. Register today.