Industrial Augmented Reality is and will be a key technology that will facilitate a major paradigm shift in the way users interact with data. As commercial AR has enjoyed increasing success among marketers and gamers, industrial AR, especially in the defense industry, has only just recently been recognized as a viable solution for solving many critical needs (e.g. maintenance, training, operations). The goals for this event are to:
- Facilitate the development and adoption of Augmented Reality (AR) technologies in defense and the industrial enterprise at government contractor locations.
- Encourage the growth of investment from our sponsors in AR.
There are many different pockets of exploration occurring within this realm and our vision is that this workshop will bring innovators and experts together to allow for increased knowledge, improved collaboration, and enhanced application of AR.
- Identifying Opportunities for AR Solutions
- Design Considerations for AR
- Project Management Methods
- Development Environments and Considerations
- User Testing, Acceptance and Feedback
- Authorization to Operate (ATO)
Please Note! This workshop is scheduled to take place in the greater Washington, DC area during the first week of October 2018. As soon as the exact date and location is confirmed, notifications will be sent out.