This is a collaborative event that focuses on the following technologies:
1. Technologies that quickly extract information of intelligence value from laptops and external hard drives.
2. Technologies that minimize transmission format for extracted data for use in areas with limited bandwidth capability.
3. Technologies for cellular data extraction for use on standard and non standard chipsets.
4. Technologies focused on a “smart plug in cable.”
5. Technologies for extracting data from small UAS.
Identify and pursue potential technologies for use in the USSOCOM Exploitation Analysis Centers (EACs) and by Tactical Operators.