Join Texas Defense Innovation Forum's (TDIFs) growing network of entrepreneurs, small businesses, defense contractors, technology investors, consultants, and science & technology gurus for the next installment in a series of networking and educational events encouraging collaboration among Austin’s Defense Innovation Ecosystem and the broader National Security community.
Following an evening of open networking in the professional setting of Capital Factory’s Voltron Room, the program, sponsored by SURVICE Engineering, will be kicked off by the Chief Scientist of the Army Research Office, Dr. Stephen Lee. A diverse panel of professionals in defense technology development will highlight strategies and lessons learned for interaction with DoD industry technology proponents, including:
- Identifying potential innovative technology
- Engaging of academia to support research advancements/technology transfer
- Utilizing over-the-air vehicles for research and prototyping
- Processing efficiencies in developing/transferring technology
Speakers will include DoD leadership in science and technology and experts from industry and academia with broad backgrounds in research, development, and technology transfer. Updates will be provided as speakers are confirmed.
- Dr. Stephen Lee, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Army Research Office
- Mark Butkiewicz, Corporate Director, Applied Technology, SURVICE Engineering
- …more added soon!
If you are already engaged in DOD-funded R&D, if you are looking for partners in industry or academia as you move into the next stage, or if you are thinking about applying for federal dollars (e.g., SBIR, BAA) for your company or tech idea, this event should not be missed!