DaytonDefense will host the 13th annual Wright Dialogue with Industry (WDI) July 17-19 2018 at the Dayton Convention Center, Dayton, Ohio.
The WDI event offers three (3) days of in-depth and comprehensive presentations, panels, and one-on-one sessions related to the Air Force and technology focus areas and aerospace research and development. Portfolios for each of AFRL’s Technical Directorates and supporting organizations will be presented by the Tech Directors and SMEs.
Over 500 Government, Industry, and Academia attendees representing 31 states and all AFRL Directorates participated in the 2017 WDI discussing unclassified and classified information. This proven successful format will continue where two-way dialog between attendees and presenters is fostered through focused technical, opportunity, and educational tracks and sessions. The current agenda plans include:
- 90+ minute two-way dialog tracks with each of the AFRL Directorates.
- AFRL budget status and plans.
- One-on-one meetings with Directorate Leaders and SMEs.
- One-on-one meet and greet sessions with AFRL Command and Senior Leadership.
- Autonomy focused interactive exhibit across multiple days.
- Unclassified and Classified discussion opportunities.
- DAU Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) for government attendees.
- Government and Industry tabletop technical displays.
To foster detailed technical information exchanges, WDI is restricted to Government personnel and Government Contractors only. All attendees must be U.S. citizens. Contractors must supply a copy of their organization's DD2345, "Military Critical Technical Data Agreement" prior to being confirmed and admitted to the event.