The Army Recognition Defense and Security Web TV news channel presents a highlight video of Day 2 at the Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC) 2017, which was held in Tampa, Florida from 15 to 18 May 2017.
Highlighted in the video are:
- RPAMS RP Advanced Strike-X ATV – militarized CAN-AM X3 to provide an ATV high-performance (900cc, 154hp turbocharged Rotax engine) fast attack, MEDIVAC, etc. platform
For more information, visit http://www.rpadvancedmobilesystems.com/tactical-vehicles/maverick-x3-sxs_rp-strike-x.html
- Battelle DroneDefender – Counter-UAS individual weapon system for mounted or dismounted remote control and GPS disruption
For more information, visit https://www.battelle.org/government-offerings/national-security/aerospace-systems/counter-UAS-technologies/dronedefender
- Barrett Multi-Role Adaptive Design (MRAD) multi-caliber precision weapon system with user-changeable barrel sysstem including .338 Lapua Magnum, .338 Norma Magnum, .300 Norma Magnum, .308/7.62 NATO and other calibers
For more information, visit https://barrett.net/firearms/mrad/
- Christini All-Wheel Drive (AWD) Military Edition Motorcycle – With a 450cc high-performance engine and automatic transmission, the bike can be custom configured for various on- and off-road missions
For more information, visit http://www.christini.com/bikes/christini-awd-military
- Atlas Devices APA-5 Powered Ascender – Submersible, battery powered, multi-diameter rope ascender that can haul up to 600lbs for access missions including visit, board, search and seizure (VBSS), rescue, etc.
For more information, visit https://atlasdevices.com/products/ascenders/apa-5-powered-rope-ascender-std-config/
- Panasonic Toughbook 20 - Rugged 2-in-1 (detachable tablet) laptop that is MIL-STD-910G and IP65 certified
For more information, visit http://business.panasonic.com/toughbook/2-in-1-hybrid-detachable-laptop-toughbook-20.html
- Michelin X Tweel – Airless radial tires with improved performance and damage resistance including an ATV/UTV version specifically designed to provide an airless solution for the military
For more from Army Recoginition on technologies displayed at SOFIC 2017, visit http://www.armyrecognition.com/sofic_2017_online_show_daily_news/index.php