Energetic Materials Additive Manufacturing
Join us for a live webinar presentation on "Energetic Materials Additive Manufacturing ."
The benefit of additive manufacturing is being realized in industries where custom parts can be made when traditional manufacturing methods and economics fall short. In recent years, there has been an effort to apply this technology to energetics applications, which has not seen significant technological advancement in processing for many decades. The hope is to reinvigorate an aging industry vital to national defense. The best guidelines and practices governing additive manufacturing in commercial applications do not easily translate when attempting to use them with energetic materials due to material properties and safety concerns. As such, energetic materials additive manufacturing is a field in which standards are not fully established. Current energetic material printing solutions utilize techniques and equipment from contemporary direct ink writing research and the paste-dispensing industry.
Participate in the webinar via Skype and/or by phone.
To join the webinar by phone:
- Please dial: +1 (443)-409-5270
- Enter conference ID: 91181319
ATTENTION: If you are unable to join the webinar via Skype, you can listen to the presentation by phone. The presentation will be published on the web page 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webinar so that you can download it and follow along with the presentation.
- Click on Go to Webinar link below.
- Enter a guest name and click Join the meeting.
- If you have not yet downloaded the Skype for Business Web App, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow your web browser's instructions for downloading and installing the Skype for Business Web App plug-in.