Machine-Learning Techniques to Protect Critical Infrastructure From Cybersecurity Incidents or Equipment Incidents
Join us for a live webinar presentation on "Machine-Learning Techniques to Protect Critical Infrastructure From Cybersecurity Incidents or Equipment Incidents."
Securing our critical infrastructure is vital to national security. This presentation demonstrates techniques that can be used to detect cyberattacks or equipment failures. A typical industrial control system is used as an example, with data collected to monitor and control the system. Data science techniques to prepare the data for machine learning will be analyzed. Various machine-learning approaches used to detect anomalies due to cyberattacks or equipment failures will be demonstrated and their efficacy discussed.
Participate in the webinar via Skype and/or by phone.
To join the webinar by phone:
- Please dial: +1 (443) 409-5270
- Enter conference ID: 25394784
ATTENTION: If you are unable to join the webinar via Skype, you can listen to the presentation by phone. The presentation will be published on the web page 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webinar so that you can download it and follow along with the presentation.
- Click on Go to Webinar link below.
- Enter a guest name and click Join the meeting.
- If you have not yet downloaded the Skype for Business Web App, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow your web browser's instructions for downloading and installing the Skype for Business Web App plug-in.