Reliable Performance Analysis of Defense Systems
Join us for a live webinar presentation on "Reliable Performance Analysis of Defense Systems."
The operational reliability of defense systems is a challenge that affects the performance of those systems throughout our technical and operations community. There are a myriad of specific technical/physical issues that bear on this challenge. But the most important basic questions are: Exactly what is system reliability? What specific measures can we use to define and specify that reliability and control it beyond the baseline physics and design engineering? How do we quantify the uncertainty that is always present in physical systems properties and performance?
This webinar will address those and related matters.
Participate in the webinar via Skype and/or by phone.
To join the webinar by phone:
- Please dial: +1 (443)-409-5270
- Enter conference ID: 876331014
ATTENTION: If you are unable to join the webinar via Skype, you can listen to the presentation by phone. The presentation will be published on the web page 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webinar so that you can download it and follow along with the presentation.
- Click on Go to Webinar link below.
- Enter a guest name and click Join the meeting.
- If you have not yet downloaded the Skype for Business Web App, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow your web browser's instructions for downloading and installing the Skype for Business Web App plug-in.