X-Ray Computed Tomography Scanning for Defense Applications
Join us for a live webinar presentation on "X-Ray Computed Tomography for Defense Applications."
X-ray Computed Tomography (XCT) scanning has been in use for decades, and it remains a key component in non-destructive testing (NDT). XCT allows a user to create a three-dimensional (3D) representation of a scanned object within a computer software program, and to create highly detailed output files for future use and manipulation. XCT has evolved over recent years to be used for research and development, reverse engineering, manufacturing and quality control, and life cycle management. Specifically, for defense applications, XCT has been found to be very useful in support of ballistic test and evaluation, armor design and testing, parts inspection, reverse engineering, and evaluation of additively manufactured parts.
This presentation will focus on an overview of how XCT works and the various defense application for XCT.
Participate in the webinar via Skype web meeting and/or by phone.
To join the webinar by phone:
- Please dial: +1 (443)-409-5270
- Enter conference ID: 50896196
ATTENTION: If you are unable to join the webinar via the Skype web meeting you can listen to the presentation by phone. The presentation will be published on the webpage 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webinar so that you can download it and follow along with the presentation.
- Click on Go to Webinar link below.
- Enter a guest name and click Join the meeting.
- If you have not yet downloaded the Skype for Business Web App, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow your web browser's instructions for downloading and installing the Skype for Business Web App plug-in.